Fox's award-winning shock now with optional 2-position X2 lever.
- X2 2-position Open/Firm lever retains high and low speed compression adjustment
- High- and low-speed compression and high- and low-speed rebound adjustment
- Advanced RVS damping system provides more tunability
- High oil flow improves damping control and consistency
- EVOL air sleeve improves responsiveness and sensitivity
- Genuine Kashima Coat reduces friction
Size: 7.875 x 2.25
- Low-speed compression
- High-speed compression
- Low-speed Rebound
- High-speed Rebound
- Air spring pressure
RVS "Rod Valve System":
Rod Valve System (RVS) provides a more seamless damping transition when absorbing small to large impacts, resulting in faster system response, more control, and less harshness.
EVOL "Extra Volume":
Our Extra Volume (EVOL) air sleeve significantly reduces the force to initiate travel, providing added sensitivity and better small bump compliance. The progressiveness of the spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.
Available on the FLOAT X2 and DHX2 shocks, the new X2 2-position Open/Firm lever retains high and low speed compression adjustment.
This product was added to our catalog on June 19, 2018