Louis Garneau Challenger II Gloves
SAVE 57% $14.99 MSRP $34.99
The Louis Garneau Challenger gloves (also known as the Soutenir glove) are a must-have for warm weather riding. The ventilation is superb via Garneau's Ergo Air concept with mesh paneling on the palm as well as a super-lightweight, moisture-wicking back. Regarding comfort, the Challenger II gloves utilize Biogel padding on the palm to maximum effect as the gel reduces pressure on nerves plus absorbs vibrations. The elastic cuff provides a snug, secure fit and the microfiber thumbs provide a convenient means to wipe away sweat.
- Biogel padding reduces pressure on ulnar and median nerves plus absorbs vibrations for the ultimate in comfort
- Ergo Air technology provides means to evacuate palm moisture via mesh panels
- Pullers at fingers make it easy to remove gloves
- Elastic cuff ensures a secure fit and easy on/easy off
- Microfiber thumb is optimized for moisture absorption