CamelBak Lobo 100oz Hydration Pack
SAVE 50% $49.99 MSRP $99.99
Weighing in at just over a pound, the CamelBak Lobo hydration pack is ideal for days when the weather is clear and the trails are calling -- days when you want to ditch most of your gear to travel fast and light. With three liters of hydration capacity the Lobo carries enough water for a substantial 2+ hour ride, and the external fill means you can top off the reservoir without unpacking anything. Its zippered front pocket leaves enough room for a phone, card and keys, and its removable waist belt adds stability when you're hucking over rocks. A pair of universal helmet hooks makes it easy to carry head protection when you're not riding. The renowned Lobo received a couple of updates for 2015 to enhance your trail-riding experience: what once was a zippered upper pocket has been extended to a full-length pocket plus a magnetic tube trap stows your drinking tube for easy access in one easy click.
- 100 fl. oz. Antidote reservoir equipped with the Quick Link connection system for hassle-free removal of the drinking tube
- Plenty of space for a multitool, tube, tire levers, energy bars, keys and your wallet
- Big Bite valve is easy to use--just bite and sip
- New Magnetic Tube Trap uses a magnet to keep the hydration hose close at hand
- XV back panel with ultra-light 3D Mesh shoulder harness enhances cooling airflow
- Zippered upper pocket is full length to hold a pump, tubes, etc.
- Zippered lower pocket with a key clip and mesh organizer fits smaller essentials
- Overflow storage is perfect for extra clothing
- Integrated external hooks hold a helmet in place
- Reflective detailing increases your visibility in low light
- Fabric: 70D / 210D diamond ripstop nylon w/ 70D / 140D block dobby nylon