Lake TX212 Triathlon Road Shoes
SAVE 71% $39.99 $139.99
Fly through your transitions with the Lake TX212 triathlon cycling shoes. They're loaded up with features, but still tip the scales at just 343 grams for a pair of size 44's. The Lake TX212's are easy to get on, strap down tight, and have a super-comfortable sock-like liner so nothing can distract you from going for the win. NOTE: These shoes run pretty small and are made to wear without socks. We recommend going up one full size larger than usual.
- Synthetic leather upper for great durability and easy maintenance
- Nu-Foam and Trek-Dry liner is quick drying, comfortable and light weight so you won't have any chaffing or squelching
- Liner fits snugly to the foot so you won't feel your foot sliding around inside the shoe while pedaling
- Road Competition Sole is made from fiberglass-injected nylon for optimum power transfer
- Hook and loop straps and heel pull tab for quicker transitions