Fuji Roubaix 1.3 Women's Road Bike - 2018
The Roubaix was designed with the goal of creating one of the lightest aluminum race bikes on the market. With a frame weight of 1090g it sits in an elite class of aluminum road bikes. Svelte as it is, the Roubaix doesn't sacrifice strength or stiffness to be a featherweight.
The women's version of the Roubaix 1.3 features an A6-SL super-butted alloy frame and full carbon fork for that perfect balance of lightweight and stiffness. Internal cable routing adds for clean aesthetics, improved aerodynamics, and longer lasting cable life. A Shimano 105 11-speed groupset and Oval Concepts 52/36T crankset offer efficient power transfer and smooth and reliable shifting. And the Oval Concepts 327 wheelset with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700 x 25c will keep things fast and nimble out on the road. Additionally, a women's-specific Oval Concepts saddle ensures a comfortable ride.
- A6-SL custom-butted alloy frame is exceptionally lightweight, stiff, and durable
- Full carbon FC-440 fork with tapered 1-1/8" - 1-1/2" steerer
- Shimano 105 2x11-speed drivetrain for crisp gear changes and reliable performance
- Mid-compact Oval Concepts 300 crankset w/ 52/36T chainrings combined with 11-speed 11-28T cassette provides gear ratios for a wide variety of terrain
- Oval Concepts 327 clincher wheels outfitted with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x25 tires
- Dependable Oval Concepts alloy stem, handlebar, and seatpost