Diamondback Haanjo Trail Gravel Bike - 2017
Built for adventure, the Diamondback Haanjo Trail is a tried-and-true gravel road crusher. Its lightweight - as well as durable - aluminum frame features a slightly taller head tube that puts you in a more upright position than a traditional road bike to enhance comfort on all-day rides over forgotten, neglected, and undiscovered roads. A full monocoque carbon fiber fork has a 12mm thru-axle configuration that delivers chatter-free control on the loosest of surfaces.
The component package is also up to the task, starting with a 2×11 speed Shimano drivetrain that features Ultegra front/rear derailleurs, RS685 shift/brake levers, plus a 105 cassette. You'll certainly be glad the Haanjo Trail is spec'd with Shimano RS805 flat mount hydraulic disc brakes as they deliver superb all-weather stopping power. Wheel-wise, the Haanjo Trail sports HED Tomcat disc wheels in a tubeless-ready set-up with 12mm thru-axles front and rear. The voluminous Kenda Flintridge Pro 700x40 tires can handle rough gravel as well as smoother, firmer surfaces with equal aplomb. Rounding out the build are HED Eroica alloy handlebars, stem, and seatpost.
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame with Endurance Geometry for worry free durability and all day riding comfort
- Gravel Disc Performance full monocoque carbon fork w/ 12mm thru-axle for smooth, stable handling
- Shimano 2x11-speed drivetrain (Ultegra front/rear derailleurs, RS685 shift/brake levers, 105 cassette)
- FSA Gossamer Pro crankset with 46/36T chainrings plus Shimano 105 11-32T cassette provide wide range of gears to tackle any terrain
- Shimano RS805 hydraulic disc brakes for confident, all-weather stopping power
- HED Tomcat Disc tubeless ready wheelset with 12mm thru-axles front & rear
- Kenda Flintridge Pro 700x40 tires
- HED Eroica alloy handlebars, stem, and seatpost