Breezer Supercell Pro 29er Mountain Bike
Mountain bikers and bike manufacturers alike are always in search of one particular bike. A unicorn, this bike can climb as well as an ultralight hardtail while descending like a bombproof downhill racer. Many think this bike doesn't exist; that you have to sacrifice one for the other. With the Supercell Pro 29er, Joe Breeze pushes the limits of engineering and modern materials to find out if it's possible.
Built around one of the most stable platforms in mountain biking, the Supercell starts with Breezer's D'Fusion hydroformed aluminum frame. Packed with modern features, the Supercell frame has a tapered headtube for greater stiffness without sacrificing all concerns of weight, a BB92 press-fit bottom bracket keeps things stiff and responsive around the crankset, and pivot bearings that are sealed against the weather keeping things functioning smoothly for a long time. No frame would be complete without a worthy suspension fork and the Supercell Pro utilizes a RockShox Reba 29 RL. This fork has a PushLoc remote, 15mm Maxle, and 120mm of super-smooth travel. This fork is paired with a RockShox Monarch RT3 rear shock that also delivers 120mm of travel.
The Supercell Pro features a 2x10-speed Shimano drivetrain with a mixture of SLX, Deore, and Deore XT components to ensure precision, reliable gear changes. The wheels sport WTB's STP i23 rims, wrapped in WTB's Trailboss 29x2.25"tires. The Trailboss tires use WTB's TCS system which when paired with the i23 TCS rims make tubeless setup a snap.
- Breezer D'Fusion hydroformed custom-butted 6066 aluminum frame, tapered head tube, BB92 Press-fit bottom bracket, sealed cartridge bearing pivots
- Breezer MLink suspension system mounted with a RockShox Monarch RT3 rear shock
- RockShox Reba 29 RL suspension fork with 120mm travel, PushLoc remote, and 15mm Maxle
- Shimano SLX/Deore/Deore XT 2x10-speed drivetrain
- Shimano M615 hydraulic disc brakes
- WTB Trailboss 29x2.25" TCS Race tires