Nashbar Campus Single-Speed City Bike
SAVE 58% $169.99 Compare At $399.99
Simplicity and the joy of riding are what the Nashbar Campus Single-Speed City Bike is all about. Sure, you can ride it to school, but it's also perfect for commuting to work, running errands, general fitness riding, or just anytime you feel so inclined to hop on and go for a spin. Its steel frame and fork are as tough as nails and reduce road feedback, thanks to steel's natural vibration dampening properties. The 44x16T single-speed drivetrain provides a gear ratio that's perfect for the moderate ascents and descents of urban cycling and requires minimal maintenance to keep running smoothly. A mountain bike-type flat handlebar puts you in a comfortable, upright riding position and the caliper brakes deliver all the stopping power you need for safe cycling.
- Hi-Ten steel frame and fork for strength, durability, and comfort
- 44x16T single-speed freewheel drivetrain for simplicity and minimal maintenance
- Flat bar handlebar for upright riding position
- Alloy caliper brakes for confident braking
- Alloy, 36-hole rims with 700x28 tires