The Breezer Radar Pro gravel bike's motto is "do whatever you want", all in a super-sturdy, super-fun package. This is a bike that will handle about whatever condition you throw at it. Want a commuter that can take a shortcut through the woods? No problem. Want to outfit it for some bikepacking adventures? Go for it. Or how about just riding to your heart's content on dirt and gravel roads. Yes, indeed.
Since you might find yourself well off the beaten path on the Radar Pro, it's designed to be dependable and maintainable no matter what part of the world you happen to be exploring. At its heart is the Breezer butted chromoly steel frame that's paired with a chromoly disc fork. Not only is steel the epitome of strength and durability, it also delivers a legendary, super-smooth ride quality. The SRAM 2x10-speed drivetrain ensures you'll never miss a shift and its wide range of gears (48/32T chainrings with an 11-36T cassette) means you have the ability to pedal over whatever terrain you face, even under load.
The SRAM HRD-700 hydraulic brakes deliver superb all-condition stopping power. And rounding out the build are WTB STP i23 wheels with tubeless compatible rims that sport WTB Riddler Race 700x45 tires - the perfect combination to explore the road less travelled.
- Breezer butted chromoly steel frame and fork are durable and rugged
- SRAM 2x10-speed drivetrain delivers smooth shifting and a wide range of gear options
- SRAM HRD-700 hydraulic disc brakes provide superb all-weather stopping power
- WTB STP i23 wheelset is super-sturdy and tubeless compatible
- WTB Riddler Race 700x45 tires are perfect for gravel road adventures
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019