For those enamored with exploring the road less traveled, there is the Breezer Doppler Team Gravel Bike to handle the demands of brevets, touring, or any longer distance outing into the countryside. Its Breezer butted-chromoly frame, with classic road-bike geometry, is the epitome of strength and durability while providing the legendary smooth ride that's the trademark of steel. Up front is a full carbon fiber fork for responsive handling over paved as well as dirt roads. The 2x11-speed drivetrain sports Shimano Ultegra STI hydraulic shift/brake levers plus Shimano 105 front/Shimano Ultegra rear derailleurs to ensure crisp, precision gear changes. Since the Doppler Team is intended for the adventure-minded, its 48/32T chainrings coupled with an 11-32T cassette ensure you have the gear ratios to tackle the most demanding terrain.
The Doppler Team sports 650b WTB STS i23 wheels, with thru-axles front and rear, for superb strength, stiffness, and dependability. The WTB Horizon 650x47 tires roll super-smooth and their high volume ensures a plush ride even over the rougher asphalt and dirt roads you find for exploration. Rounding out the build are Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes for all-condition stopping power as well as a set of full fenders to protect you and the bike from road spray.
- Breezer butted-chromoly steel frame provides durability and comfort
- Full carbon fiber fork with full complement of rack, fender, and water bottle mounts
- Shimano Ultegra/105 2x11-speed drivetrain for crisp, precision gear changes
- Praxis Alba crankset with 48/32T chainrings combined with 11-32T cassette provides gear options for demanding terrain
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes ensures confident, all-weather stopping power
- 650b WTB STS i23 tubeless-compatible wheelset with thru-axle configuration front and rear
- WTB Horizon 650x47 tires roll super smooth on rough pavement and dirt roads
- Full fenders help protect you and the bike from road spray
- Breezer B-Road alloy handlebar and stem
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019