Breezer sets the standard for well-designed, fun-to-ride city bikes with their 2018 edition of the Doppler Cafe. Its Breezer butted-chromoly frame is the epitome of strength and durability while providing the legendary smooth ride that's the trademark of steel. The SRAM Apex 1x11-speed drivetrain is reliable, provides quick, precision gear changes, and features a wide range of gears to tackle any terrain.
The Doppler Cafe sports WTB STP i23 wheels, with thru-axles front and rear, for superb strength, stiffness, and dependability. The WTB Horizon 650x47 tires roll super-smooth and their high volume ensures a plush ride even when rough asphalt isn't that forgiving. Rounding out the build are Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for all-condition stopping power as well as a set of full fenders to protect you and the bike from road spray.
- Breezer butted-chromoly steel frame provides durability and comfort
- SRAM Apex 1x11-speed drivetrain for crisp, precision gear changes
- Tektro HD-T285 hydraulic disc brakes ensures confident, all-weather stopping power
- 650b WTB STP i23 tubeless-compatible wheelset with thru-axle configuration front and rear
- WTB Horizon 650x47 tires roll super smooth on rough pavement
- Full fenders help protect you and the bike from road spray
- Breezer Sweeper bar with cork grips for an upright, comfortable position
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019