Bell Z20 MIPS Ghost Reflective Road Helmet
Be the leader of the pack with the Bell Z20 MIPS Ghost Reflective Road Helmet. The Z20 MIPS is the result of Bell spending years analyzing how helmets fit, optimizing aerodynamics, reviewing test data, gathering real world feedback, and applying their cumulative knowledge of impact management. Bell's unique progressive layering energy management system utilizes two separate layers of hard shelled EPS foam in addition to Integrated MIPS - enabling them to improve impact performance via multi-density foam and at the same time deliver a more compact overall shape, sleeker design, and exceptional ventilation.
For enhanced safety, this version of the Z20 utilizes integrated reflectivity to greatly bolster your visibility in low-light conditions. The helmet is treated with a durable, reflective coating under the helmet's clear coat that glows with eye-searing intensity when hit with direct light. And it's also a super-subtle treatment that has no effect on the helmet's aesthetics in daylight.
Thanks to the combination of the MIPS layer and retention system, the Z20 sets a new standard in fit and comfort. Superb fit is further optimized with the Float Fit Race retention system, featuring height and width adjustable cradles and an intuitive, easy to use tension dial, and then finished off with a comfortable and sweat-wicking X-Static padding. No matter how long, hot or hard the ride is, the Z20's exacting union of comfort and ventilation will deliver.
The Z20 MIPS features the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) as standard equipment. MIPS technology reduces the rotational forces caused by angled impacts and this added technology does not compromise fit, ventilation, or style.
- Integrated reflectivity: Ghost technology utilizes a durable, reflective coating under the helmet's clear coat that glows with eye-searing intensity when hit with direct light
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell delivers a lighter, more durable, and better ventilated design
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) reduces the rotational forces caused by angled impacts
- Float Fit Race retention system is seamlessly integrated with MIPS and offers 3-way adjustability: height, pad width, and tension
- Progressive Layering technology creates a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- No-Twist Tri-Glides are quick-adjust fasteners to help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Lightweight straps are super-comfortable plus help shave grams
- X-Static and XT-2 padding are quick-drying and anti-bacterial
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from brow pad and away from eyewear
- Sunglass guides
- 18 vents ensure cooling comfort