Pearl Izumi Women's X-Road Fuel II Mountain Shoes
It's not always the case that your cycling shoes have to be some clodhopper-looking fashion disaster. For example, Pearl Izumi, a leader in high-performing women's cycling apparel and shoes that are also cute, offer you the Women's X-Road Fuel II Mountain Bike Shoes. They feature an ultra comfy compressed foam sole that gets the job done on the bike, but makes walking nice too. The upper is Pearl Izumi's running shoe look all the way, as in wear them around town for fashion's sake. Lace up is easy and never cumbersome, and a low-cut upper construction keeps you free flowing whether pedaling or running.
- Flexible forefoot and a nylon plate deliver pedaling stability and easy movement; shoes absorb shock, return energy and provide cushioning on and off bike
- Uppers feature quick-drying, breathable mesh and synthetic leather
- Just like your comfortable tennis shoes, the lace closure system and low-cut construction provide a light and fast fit
- Outsoles feature running-shoe style rubber lugs to offer sure traction and durability when walking around off of the bike
- The Pearl Izumi X-Road Fuel II bike shoes are compatible with 2-bolt cleats