Nashbar Reduced Radius Rollers
SAVE 40% $149.99 Compare At $249.99
Have you ever been envious of a rider's silky smooth cadence? We'd wager big bucks it came from riding rollers. And with the Nashbar Reduced Radius Rollers you'll have the perfect means to sharpen fitness, improve bike handling skills, as well as eliminate any roughness from your pedal stroke. The 85mm diameter CNC-machined aluminum drums are a good compromise between generating enough resistance to build strength while still being providing the option to jack the RPMs up to stratospheric levels if so desired. Sealed cartridge bearings ensure super smooth operation while still being quiet enough to enjoy your favorite tunes or videos without cranking the volume. Riding rollers is a perfect way to keep your mind occupied and engaged throughout a workout - balance and riding in a straight line are key - while the fitness and buttery pedal stroke will pay dividends when you hit the roads or trails outdoors.
- CNC machined aluminum drums, 85mm in diameter, feature sealed cartridge bearings for quiet, smooth operation
- 50" x 18" aluminum frame
- 9 length settings to fit most bicycles (compatible wheelbase range of 35.5" - 42")
- Frame has 3 sets of feet equipped with non-marring plastic fittings to protect floor finishes
- Connecting belt is constructed of polyurethane for long life
- Fully assembled and ready to ride right out of the box!
Click for Instruction Manual