The folks at Canari certainly know that cycling and beer go together like...cycling and beer, and have thusly come out with their tap room collection of jerseys officially licensed by Southern California's famed Stone Brewery. This short sleeve jersey pays homage to the legendary Arrogant Bastard Ale, unleashed to the public in 1997. The jersey's Drycore construction delivers the ultimate in breathability and moisture wicking capacity while the full-length zipper provides a further means to regulate cooling. Additionally, the traditional trio of rear pockets ensure you have plenty of room to stow your ride gear.
- Drycore fabric optimized for moisture wicking capacity while maintaining ideal next-to-skin comfort
- Full length railroad zipper provides additional ventilation options
- Flatseam stitch construction prevents chafing
- Two-piece tall collar helps keep the sun off your neck
- 3 rear pockets to stow ride essentials
- UPF 30+ protection against the sun's rays
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019