Can you ever really trust a weather forecast? Versatility is the name of the game when it comes to deciding what clothing to wear on a ride, and the Canari Solar Flare Elite Jacket provides just what you need on blustery days with temperature swings on tap. The Solar Flare Elite Jacket's most important feature is the means to convert the jacket to a vest (and vice versa) courtesy of zip-off sleeves. That takes all the guess work out of making an outerwear choice - you've got both a jacket and a vest all in one!
The Solar Flare Elite features lightweight polyester fabric that's both wind-resistant and water-resistant. The collar features a brushed fleece interior for extra warmth while the jacket's zipper sports a draft flap to keep the wind at bay. In addition to a pair of zippered hand pockets there's also a zippered rear pocket that also doubles as a stuff sack so you can carry the jacket in your jersey pocket until needed.
- Lightweight polyester construction is wind-resistant and water-resistant
- Sleeves are removable (via zippers) to convert from a jacket to a vest
- Two-way zipper with internal draft flap
- Collar features brushed fleece lining for added warmth
- 2 zippered hand pockets
- 1 zippered rear pocket (also can be used as a stuff sack)
- Drawcord hem for a snug fit
- Reflective accents enhance visibility in low-light conditions
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019