Topeak Prepstand Elite Work Stand - 2017
SAVE 36% $179.99 MSRP $279.99
When it comes to working on your bike, either at home or away, the 2017 edition of the Topeak Prepstand Elite Work Stand delivers superior functionality, low weight, and portability that makes it a must-have for any cyclist. Incredible stability is provided by the tripod design's agile, rubberized feet. Its non-marring rubber jaws gently hold your bike in place while a new clamping lever makes precision tightening plus clamp release a breeze. The work stand quickly packs down for race day courtesy of its two QR clamps and as a bonus, there's also a built-in small parts bin to help keep you organized during repairs and maintenance.
- Made of lightweight 6061 aluminum tubing for strength and light weight
- Built-in, closable small parts bin keeps you organized
- New clamp lever design (previous work stand version used a knob) makes tightening and releasing the clamp an easy endeavor
- Clamp head rotates 360 degrees and features non-marring rubber jaws
- Clamp height range: 122cm - 183cm (48" - 72")
- Clamp opening: 1.9cm -- 4.5cm (0.75" -- 1.8")
- Overall dimensions (folded): 17.8cm x 117cm (7" x 46")
- Base diameter: 135cm (53.1")
- Maximum capacity of 55 lbs.
- Includes carry bag
- Weight: 13.3 lbs.