Pearl Izumi Women's X-ALP Seek VII MTB Shoes
Pearl Izumi has taken the lightweight upper from their Seek running shoe and combined it with the award winning X-Alp outsole to create the Women's X-Alp Seek VII MTB Shoes. What you get is fashionable, functional performance, both on and off the bike. Carbon rubber lugged outsole provides great traction and mud shedding while the composite-injected nylon plate boosts pedaling efficiency. Flexible EVA X-Alp outsole/midsole gives comfort when walking or riding without compromising power transfer. Lace-up design lets you determine the fit.
- Carbon rubber lugged outsole for superior traction and durability
- Composite fiber injected nylon plate for efficient power transfer
- EVA X-Alp outsole/midsole for off-the-bike cushioning and comfort and on-the-bike power transfer
- Low cut construction for a light, fast fit and feel
- Lace-up design for a lightweight, precision fit