Shimano Deore XT RD-M8000 11-Speed Rear Derailleur
SAVE 20% $79.99 MSRP $99.99
Shimano Deore XT has made the jump to 11-speed with their new M8000 groupset and a key element in making the drivetrain smoother, crisper, and more reliable is the rear derailleur. Featuring a GS version for single or double crankset drivetrains and an SGS edition for a triple crankset, the new Deore XT RD-M8000 rear derailleur has been redesigned with a lighter shift than its predecessor - 20% less force is required to move the chain - and it does more efficiently so every shift feels smoother and easier. The all-new Shadow design with an optimized slant angle helps keep the chain perfectly tensioned and stable plus features an easy-to-adjust design via an allen wrench. Additionally, the pulleys and jockey wheels feature a new tooth design to reduce friction and make every pedal stroke more efficient.
- Re-engineered for 20% lighter rear shifts
- New Shadow+ design with optimized slant angle for chain stabilization
- Clutch mechanism features easy, external adjustment via allen wrench
- Pulley teeth design ensures a super-smooth drivetrain
- Choose GS (for 1x/2x drivetrains) or SGS version (for triple drivetrain)