Shimano XTR FC-M980 3x10 Crankset
SAVE 44% $319.99 MSRP $568.99
There's a reason why Shimano's always at the top. This year they tore up that old book on race-level mountain bike cranksets and came up with a seriously mind-blowing reinvention (We're talkin' Michael Jackson 1987 reinvention). This triple crankset also features the . As always, you can expect legendary XTR stiffness, precision and reliability.
- CloseStep trail-tuned gearing makes shifts feel more fluid so it's easier to maintain your cadence
- The 32T middle chainring is a Titanium/Carbon composite -- you use it the most; why not make it more durable?
- New Dyna-Sys 10-speed technology and Dual Spike chainring technology, giving you super crisp, super smooth shifts in even the wettest, muddiest, gnarliest trail conditions
- The 24T small chainring and 42T big chainring are less of a jump, so you don't have to make as many recovery shifts
- HollowTech II crankarms shave precious grams without sacrificing rigidity
- For use with Shimano XTR Front Derailleur SH-FDM980