Exchanges and Returns
At Bike Nashbar it's quite simple: we believe in each and every one of the 10,000+ products we sell - from the most modest of cable ends to complete dream bikes - and we stand behind them 100%. That means if for any reason you are not satisfied, simply return the item and we'll replace it or provide a refund. No muss, no fuss, no time limits. That's right – we're talking forever. It's our promise to you and it's the best in the business.
Bike Nashbar Exchanges and Returns
All products sold by Bike Nashbar are covered by our Forever Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please use the postage paid return label that was included on your invoice.
- Please complete the Return Form on the back of the invoice and enclose it with the merchandise in your return package.
- Tear off the Return Label from the invoice and apply it to the outside of your package, ensuring you completely cover any shipping labels.
- Package the item(s) and Return Form and seal it securely with tape.
- Drop your package in any US mailbox, including your own.
This service costs $7.99. We will deduct $7.99 from your credit associated with your return or exchange if you use this service.
If your return is the result of our error, or you do not utilize the Merchandise Return Label provided to ship the merchandise back to us, the $7.99 fee will not be charged. We are sorry, but we cannot accept COD returns. Due to the weight or dimensions of the following items, the Merchandise Return Label cannot be used to return Bikes, Frames, Trainers or Bicycle Travel Cases. The Merchandise Return Label is restricted to the Continental 48 States.
Customers who choose not to use the Merchandise Return Label, please send your package by FedEx Ground, UPS Ground, or Insured US Mail to: Bike Nashbar, 6103 State Route 446, Canfield, OH 44406.
How Will My Return Be Processed?
Once your return arrives in our facility, we strive to process returns within 3 to 5 business days. If the item is being returned within 1 year of the purchase date any refunds will be issued to the original payment method used on the order. If the item is being returned after 1 year from the date of purchase a Bike Nashbar Gift Card will be issued for the value of the returned item. Exchanges are shipped back to customers by standard shipping.
- If we made an error, we will pay for return shipping (via ground carriers only) and the replacement shipping to you.
- If you are returning an item and want a different color or size, we will pay for shipping of the replacement item(s) to you.
- If you are returning an item and want a different color or size, and order additional merchandise, you are responsible for the shipping.
- If you are returning an item and requesting different merchandise, you are responsible for the shipping.
- If you do not return your invoice with your package, you must provide an order number and the billing name and address when making a return.
- If your merchandise was damaged in shipment, or you have a problem with your order or billing, please call the Customer Service Department, Monday — Friday, 8AM — 9PM EST at 1-877-688-8600. Please include your customer order number with all correspondence.