Shimano XT FC-M782 40x30x22t Mountain Crankset
SAVE 32% $159.99 $234.99
Are you ready to graduate to a killer crankset that will increase your power and lighten your load? Everyone sings the praises of Shimano XT mountain components, and the XT FC-M782 Crankset will have you and your bike singing. Lightweight aluminum construction, and integrated driveside spindle, a carbon composite reinforced steel middle ring, and 40/30/22t gearing puts you in the position to attack technical inclines, to crank over rollers easily, and sprint like a race winner.
- Dyna-Sys specific (HG-X) 10-speed mountain drivetrain compatibility
- HollowTech-II (HT2): integrated drive-side spindle with external, wide-stance bottom bracket bearings for optimized rigidity and weight reduction
- Includes HT2 bottom bracket for 68/73mm shells
- Carbon-composite reinforced steel middle chainring with anodized alloy outer/inner chainrings for increased durability and Hyperdrive pin/ramp design for shifting performance (sizing optimized for Dyna-Sys gear ratios with matching 10sp cassettes)
- Hollow-forged Duraluminum crankarm/spider with a 4-arm chainring interface designed for 50mm chainline